- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class BandMergeProcess extends Object implements RasterProcessProcess calling the
BandMergeoperation. This process requires:
GridCoverage2Dobjects (Note that they must be in the same CRS).
- an optional ROI passed as
- an optional String indicating the policy for choosing the Grid To World transformation(from those of all the Coverages) to use for the final coverage. The available values are: FIRST(default), for selecting the first coverage; LAST, for the last coverage; INDEX, for selecting the Coverage defined by the Index Parameter.
- an optional integer parameter called Index used by the Grid To World transformation policy for choosing the coverage at the "Index" position.
GridCoverage2Dobject which contains all the input Coverages, each one stored as a Band (or multiple bands if the coverage is multibanded). This process can be used also for merging coverages which are not aligned and with different resolutions.
- Nicola Lagomarsini, GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Constructors Constructor Description
All Methods Instance Methods Concrete Methods Modifier and Type Method Description
execute(Collection<GridCoverage2D> coverages, Geometry roi, String transformChoice, Integer index)