- All Implemented Interfaces:
- IntegrityValidation, Validation
public class PolygonNotOverlappingLineValidation
- extends PolygonLineAbstractValidation
Checks that the polygon is not overlapping the line.
- dzwiers, Refractions Research, Inc., $Author: dmzwiers $ (last modification)
|Methods inherited from class Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
- PolygonNotOverlappingLineValidation constructor.
public boolean validate(Map layers,
- Check that the polygon is not overlapping the line.
layers - Map of SimpleFeatureSource by "dataStoreID:typeName"
envelope - The bounding box that encloses the unvalidated data
results - Used to coallate results information
true if all the features pass this test.
Exception - DOCUMENT ME!
Copyright © 1996-2013 Geotools. All Rights Reserved.