public class JDBCPGRasterConfigurationBuilder
A JDBC PGRaster configuration builder class.
It allows to configure a PGRaster based ImageMosaicJDBC starting from:
- a folder containing several tiles previously created through gdal_retile
- a configuration bean specifying PG credentials, database, table, coverage name and files extensions
The configuration may be specified in 2 different ways:
1) through an input string with the following format:
In this case, a JDBCPGRasterConfigurationBean instance will be created on top of this String.
That String also contains the RASTER_TILES PATH representing the folder containing tiles previously
created with gdal_retile. Note that gdal_retile will create tiles using that structure:
- level 0 is put into the target dir
- level i is put into subfolder i inside target dir
NOTE that -useDirForEachRow gdal option isn't currently supported by the importer.
FILE_EXTENSION and OPTIONS configuration properties are optional (in case the user did the tiles import
on his own)
2) a JDBCPGRasterConfigurationBean instance.
The input string simply contains the RASTER_TILES PATH on this case.
Prepare the PGRaster configuration steps:
- importing tiles into the DB and create metadata table if needed
- prepare the URL of the XML configuration file and return that URL.
The input url String may represent:
- 1) the path of the folder containing tiles to be mosaicked, previously generated with gdal_retile.
2) an inline configuration specification in that form:
url - a String referring to the mosaic to be configured.